Why Advertise With Us
Texas is ranked first in the nation in development and construction, with more than $7.9 million in spending. By advertising in Texas Architect, you’ll reach the nation’s most prominent architecture firms, who design projects nationally and internationally from their Texas offices. And our influence is effective — you get year-round exposure to key decision makers in the industry.
At Texas Architect, we showcase our advertisers. Each issue includes an Advertiser Index, with contact information for all companies, and Resource Listings, which identify all consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers for featured projects. Our goal is to give our advertisers maximum exposure for their contributions to producing safe, beautiful, and sustainable architecture.
Our e-magazine doubles your visibility. Each issue of Texas Architect is also available to members and subscribers online. Your advertisement appears just as it does in print, and you have the option of purchasing a link from your ad directly to your website.
Who Will See Your Message?
- TxA’s more than 6,500 members
- Licensed architects and associates at the largest firms in the state
- AIA architects in the surrounding states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma
- Out-of-state architects licensed to practice in Texas
- Allied professionals such as: construction managers, contractors, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects, and urban planners
- Government officials, including all members of the Texas legislature
- Library and hospital directors
- University and public school officials/facility planners
To place an ad, or if you have questions, please contact Jody Cranford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800 818 0289. The following resources may also be helpful:
Texas Architect 2017 Media Kit– Provides complete information on advertising specifications.
Texas Architect PDF Job Options – Download file to your Adobe Creative Suite programs. For instructions on installation, please see the ReadMe document included in the .zip file.
Texas Architect Editorial Calendar – View the editorial calendar for upcoming issue themes and editorial/ad deadlines.
Advertise on Our Website
The Texas Society of Architects will soon offer opportunities for advertising on our website. Check back soon for more information. Have questions now? Contact us.